8:30       Registration Begins
9:00       Opening Ceremony
9:30       Team work time/mentor arrives
13:00     Team work time/mentor arrives
15:30     Practice pitch/mentor arrives
16:00     Pitches Begins
17:00     Closing Ceremony
Students will form their own teams of 3 to 5 members.
Participants will utilize two areas at Taipei American School: H-block and the Legacy Commons (Cafeteria).
Individual teams will be assigned to private rooms in H-block during work sessions. The Legacy Commons will be a site of opening and closing ceremonies, networking, and dining.
1. The theme of the competition this year will be announced during the Opening Ceremony.
2. Teams will identify a problem relevant to the theme and design a business prototype to solve the problem.
3. Teams will always have access to mentors, who will visit the teams’ rooms upon request and provide feedback and support in developing their prototype or pitch.
4. Teams will deliver their business pitch to a panel of judges, who will determine the winners of the competition.
5. The winners will be announced during the Closing Ceremony.
1. All participants and guests entering the TAS campus must show a record of being fully vaccinated or a negative PCR test within three day time.
2. Masks must be worn at all times, with the exception of dining periods.
3. While we are planning for the event to occur in person at TAS on 3/26/2022, this is subject to change due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We will be constantly updating all participants, advisors, mentors, and judges of the up to date TAS COVID restrictions and policies via email and announcements on the website.
© NOVA 2022       Visit us at @tasnovawknd on Instagram